Valla crane refurbishment
Valla Cranes supplies new pick and carry cranes – and we can provide customers with refurbished mini cranes if that represents the optimum technical and commercial option.
Our highly experienced engineers will also refurbish client cranes, upgrading them and give them many more years of useful life.
This is particularly the case with Valla industrial cranes which are renowned for their robust design and manufacture, making them durable and ideal for refurbishment.
All work is carried out by Hird Ltd, the UK and Ireland authorised distributor for Valla Cranes, at our headquarters in Hull, East Yorkshire. Its team can refurbish all makes of pick and carry crane, not just Valla.
How we refurbish pick and carry cranes
Our engineering team will assess your crane carefully to understand the scope of the refurbishment required. Elements of the mini crane refurbishment can be:
- Stripping down parts and replacing those that are worn on near the end of their life
- Cleaning and greasing moving parts
- Upgrading the crane’s load monitoring system
- Carrying out a full service
- Repainting and replacing decals, if necessary
- Fully testing all crane functions
- Putting the crane through a LOLER thorough examination